Thursday, March 23, 2006

Online Meaningless Quizzes... MUCH better than writing my brief!!

Yeah baby! Check it out... it reaffirms how goddamn motherdy motherfuckin cool I am. This online quiz shows that I am a combination of Worf and Deanna Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Worf is really cool and intimidating, and Troi is fucking hot and smart as hell. I remember watching that show even though I didn't like Star Trek stuff when I started watching it because Troi is so fucking hot. I was like 11 or something and I was slightly confused, but I didn't care. Damn, damn, damn... give me some of that hot premonition action baby!


Your results:
You are Worf
Worf
95%
Deanna Troi
95%
Mr. Scott
85%
Will Riker
80%
Spock
77%
Jean-Luc Picard
75%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
70%
Chekov
60%
Mr. Sulu
60%
Data
60%
Uhura
55%
Geordi LaForge
55%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
50%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
45%
Beverly Crusher
15%

And... the Serenity Quiz!!! If you haven't seen this movie, and you like Jos Whedon, see it. It is Buffy in Space... it was fanfreakinmotherfuckintastic baby!

Again, it was a tie. This time between the captain, a really cool Han Solo/Warf type character, and River, the Buffy-type tough girl who is really psycho at the beginning of the movie as a result of the evil imperial government taking her captive and doing experiments on her. Again, pretty accurate... it makes me look cool. That's what matters. Not my brief, that's due in 12 hours.

Your results:
You are Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)

Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
100%
River (Stowaway)
100%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
90%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
80%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
70%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
60%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
60%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
55%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
50%
Alliance
40%
Inara Serra (Companion)
25%
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
You sometimes make mistakes in judgment
but you are generally good and
would protect your crew from harm.
You are trained in the art of combat
and are usually intimidating.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

According to this quiz, I'm Will Riker.

The quiz results basically told me that I'm full of myself but that I have many friends. So true!

24 March, 2006 03:28  
Blogger Enrique said...

Ummm, it says I'm a Bernese Mountain dog...

24 March, 2006 22:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home